Guest House (Ashray)
Residential Facilities for Families of outside Delhi patients are also available in RGCI&RC at a nominal price. An economically priced guest house building (Ashray) around 300 meters away from the main hospital building is available to cater to the lodging & boarding requirement of patients/relatives of the patients seeking treatment in RGCI&RC from outside Delhi.
ALLOTMENT OF ROOMS
- For booking room in Ashray, please contact to Mr. Purushottam at Administrative block, in old building Block B Basement (Extension number 2151).in between 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (on working days)
- From 5:30 pm to 9:00 am and on all holidays from reception counter of the Institute
- Only two persons can stay in a room (patient + attendant), if patient is admitted in hospital, then two attendants can stay in a room
- The rooms are available on first come first serve basis.
FACILITIES AT ASHRAY
- Round the clock security arrangement with proper housekeeping services
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea, Coffee and Snacks are available in Cafeteria at Ground Floor of Ashray, on payment. Food (Liquid diet, soft diet, tube feeding, diabetic diet) is available for patients also
- Lift facility