Coordinator / Paper setter/Examinar for B.Sc Radiotherapy three year Degree course at RGCI Affiliated to GGSIP University Delhi
Hony. Lecturer for B.Sc Radoitherapy course at Costaatt College of Science,Technology & Applied Arts of Trinidad & Tobago Westindies for teaching on line classes for Radiotherapy students.
Technical Expert under the guidance of IAEA for Siriraj Cancer Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand, St Luke Medical Center Quezen City Philippines, Developing Training Materials for RTTs in Europe ,Yangon General Hospital Radiotherapy Department Yangon, Myanmar
- MSc Radiotherapy
- Post B.Sc RTT
- QUATRO Training certified by IAEA at International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Vienna, Austria (2005)
- Radiation Safety Training Course At Aerb Mumbai 2001
- Basic Security In The Field-Staff Safety, Health And Welfare,, by UNDP Office
- American Society of Radiological Technologist ( ASRT) ,07/11/2007,Reg. No 477866.
- Association of medical physicists of India (AMPI) ,05/05/1999 ,Reg No LM 1244
- Radiation Therapy Technologists of India (ARTTI), 1999 , Reg No LM 110/99
- Indian association of Radiological Technologists (IART), 01/08/2000,Reg No LM 189
- Health Professions Council ( HPC ) London,UK, 19/02/2007 , AA338934