Care at our centre for your employees, whenever, the need arises, will be the best in class. Every effort will be made to address the needs of the patient, given his unique age and family needs. We at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre , believe in providing state-of- the-art Cancer Treatment, to every patient, and with Compassion and Care. Since 1996, over 2,00,000 Cancer patients have passed through our portals, with comfort always, relief often and cure many times. Services
We offer a wide array of services, to suit the special needs of our patients:
- Out patient services - consultation, diagnostic tests and advice based on a tumor board (meeting of all the specialists together) held four times a week
- We provide second opinion to cancer patients, who are being managed at another centres, or in another city, or even overseas
- Our NABL accredited laboratory is equipped to process biopsy specimen of patients, so that a state-of–the-art opinion can be given, as to the exact nature of the cancer, because we believe that Diagnosis Must Precede Treatment Of Cancer
- Interventional Radiological Procedures including Radiofrequency Ablation, Trans - Arterial Chemo Embolization, and Image Guided Diagnosis of Tumors which are at times difficult to reach
- Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy and Targeted Therapy of an increasing number of cancers. This is a burgeoning area of expertise and at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, we practice evidence – based medicine AND ensure that the patient’s cancer is & ldquo;targeted” while his organ systems are protected with correction of his metabolic parameters
- Bone Marrow Transplant and Hematological care for patients with cancers of the blood and other catastrophic diseases
- Care of children with cancer – where cure is an expectation, and not an exception
- Surgical Treatment of Cancer, including the latest “Robotic Surgery" of Urinary Bladder, Prostate Tumors and Gynae cancer. Besides, we have specialist units of surgeons, experienced in treating different types of Tumors like Breast, Colon, Head and Neck, Genito Urinary Area, Bones, Lungs etc
- State-of-the-art Image Guided Radiotherapy for cancer, so that the desired dose of radiation is delivered to the tumor, while causing the least possible “collateral damage " to the patient’s normal organs. This results in an " intact, cured Patient"
- Palliative care service including a home care van equipped with doctor, nurse and social worker, who can visit patients homes (within NCR), when cancer is too advanced for usual types of treatment
- Cancer Awareness lectures / workshops / camps – We have outreach activities. The RGCI & RC Cancer Jagrukta Abhiyan educates the community about cancer in the modern era, its causes, and some measures to reduce the chance of suffering from it
- We provide Preventive Oncology Services to individuals from your company, who come forward and wish to have a cancer detection test. Gynecological Cancer, Breast Cancer or Colon Cancer can be detected in eligible persons (persons above the age of 40), at a very nominal cost. Tests are done and counseling is given to individuals whose loved ones may have suffered from cancer
- Preventive Oncology Department can organize cancer awareness lectures and interactive session within your organization which are part of cancer outreach programme
| Empanelled Organizations
- Airport Authority of India (AAI)
- Aravali Power Company Private Ltd. (APCPL)
- Britannia Industries Ltd.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL)
- Bharat Electronics Ltd. (BEL)
- Central Electronics Ltd. (CEL)
- Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)
- Consulting Engineering Services (India) Ltd.
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
- Delhi State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC)
- Engineering Project India Ltd. (EPIL)
- Engineering India Ltd. (EIL)
- Economic Research Unit (ERU)
- Fertilizer Corporation of India (FCI)
- Gas Authority of India Ltd. (GAIL)
- Hindustan Copper Ltd.
- Hindalco Industries Ltd.
- Hindustan Insecticides Ltd.
- Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Ltd.
- Hindustan Paper Corporation Ltd.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (HPCL)
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL)
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd. (IREDA)
- Indian Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO)
- Inter - University Accelerator Centre (IUAC)
- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
- Minerals & Metals Trading Corporation Ltd. (MMTC)
- Modern Food Industries India Ltd.
- Mother Dairy
- MECON Ltd.
- National Building Construction Corporation Ltd.
- National Fertilizers Ltd. (NFL)
- National Project Corporation Ltd.
- National Research Development Corporation
- National Textile Corporation Ltd.
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
- NTPC - SAIL
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- Oil India Ltd. (OIL)
- Pawan Hans Helicopters Pvt. Ltd.
- Power Finance Corporation Ltd.
- Project & Development Corporation of India Ltd.
- RITES Ltd.
- Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd.
- State Farms Corporation of India Ltd.
- The Shipping Corporation of India
- The State Trading Corporation of India (STC)
- Tata Engineering & Locomotive Company Ltd.
- The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd.
- Tele Communication Consultants India Ltd.
- The Industrial Finance Corporation of India
- THDC India Ltd.
- Larson & Toubro Ltd. (L&T)
- Tata Iron & Steel Company Ltd.
- Tata Power Delhi Distribution Ltd. (TPDDL)
- Tata Motors Ltd.
- TATA Communications (formally Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd.)
- Delhi University (DU)
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Jawahar Lal Nehru University (JNU)
- ANZ Grind lays Bank
- Bank of India (BOI)
- Corporation Bank
- Canara Bank
- Dena Bank
- Industrial Development Bank Ltd. (IDBI)
- Punjab & Sindh Bank
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- State Bank of India Retired Employees Benefit Scheme
- Union Bank of India
- Haryana Government
- Sikkim Government
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Ltd.
- Bajaj Allianz Insurance Pvt. Ltd.
- Cholamandalam Health Pvt. Ltd.
- Dedicated Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
- East West Assist TPA Pvt. Ltd
- Family Health Plan TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Genins India TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- E – Meditek TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd.
- Medi – Assist TPA Pvt Ltd.
- MD India TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- MedSave Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Paramount Health Care Pvt. Ltd.
- Reliance TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Raksha TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Star Health and Allied Insurance Company Pvt. Ltd.
- United Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.
- United Healthcare Parekh TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Vidal Health Care TPA Pvt. (formally TTK)
- Vipul Medcrop TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Pensioners and Retired Person Association
- Prime Minister’s Relief Fund
For Further details please contact Marketing Department
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre
Sector – 5, Rohini
Phone – +91-11-4702-2478