Name : Dr. Rupinder Sekhon
Designation :Sr. Consultant & Chief of Gynae Oncology
Qualification : MBBS, DGO, MD
Dr. Rupinder Sekhon MD is a Senior Consultant and Chief of Gynae Oncology in the unit of Urogynae Oncology in the department of Surgical Oncology. She is Graduate of Government Medical College Amritsar and a Post Graduate from PGIMER (Chandigarh). She holds a diploma in Advanced Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy in Gynae Oncology from Germany. She is also a trained Robotic Surgeon having undergone her training in the da vinci Robotic systems at Hartford USA.
She got her training in Gynecologic Oncology at Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology Bangalore, and was formerly
- Senior Consultant and Head of Unit II Gyane Oncology at Mohan Dai Oswal Cancer Hospital, Ludhiana.
- Associate professor in OB & Gynae Delhi University Faculty of Medical Sciences and Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore.
She has a vast experience of all kinds of Gynaecological Cancers and is a Council Member of the Association of Gynaecologic Oncologists of India and international Gynae Cancer Society. She has also served in the Armed Forces for more than 16 years. Recently, she has been awarded with "Healthcare Excellence Award 2012" for achieving "BEST GYNAECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY SPECIALIST IN DELHI OF THE YEAR".
- Clinical training from Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York USA
- Vice president of AOGIN – India
- Jt secretary of Association of Gynae Oncologists of India (AGOI)
- Best Gynaecologic Oncology Specialist in Delhi of the Year 2012 Times Research Media