- The Biorepository, RGCIRC, offers investigators within the Cancer Institute a resource to enhance basic and translational research into cancer and other disease processes.
- RGCIRC researchers can request tissue from the Biorepository with an approved Institutional Review Board protocol. Tissue, associated blood, and epidemiological data are made available free of charge. Informed consent from donors is obtained through the Biorepository, RGCIRC thereby freeing investigators from that process.
- Biorepository, RGCIRC is a not for profit activity. In order to sustain the facility, a nominal amount will be charged from non-RGCIRC researchers.
- Biorepository, RGCIRC aims to comply with most current Best Practices for Biorepositories as recommended by the NCI’s Office of Biorepository and Bio-specimen Research and by ISBER
- The sample access fee is as per an established cost list that can be availed on request.
Dr Juhi Tayal