The Institute is running the following academic programs
- Fellowship Programs recognized by Indian Medical Association- Academy of Medical Specialties, Hyderabad
- Fellowship Program Oncology Radiology
- DNB programs accredited by National Board of Examinations, Delhi
- B.Sc. Programs in Medical Technology – Radio Therapy recognized by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Diploma Programs recognized Indian Medical Association, Delhi
- Oncology Nursing Course (Autonomous)
- PICC line Training Program
For further details, you may please contact
Ms. Neelima Chhibber
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre,
Sector-V, Rohini, Delhi-110085 (India)
One Year Fellowship courses are recognized by Indian Medical Association- Academy of Medical Specialties, ...
Fellowship in Oncology Radiology Program
The institute also conducts 4 weeks / 12 weeks duration Fellowship programme in Oncological Radiology for ...
Diplomate of National Board (DNB) Program
DNB courses are recognized by National Board of Examination (NBE), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare G...
B.Sc. in Medical Technology – Radiotherapy (BMTR) Program
Education for Radiation Therapy technologists is provided at
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
Oncology Nursing Course
This is a six months certificate course for registered nurses who are i...
PICC Line Training Program
WITHHELD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID 19