19th Annual International Conference RGCON
19th Annual International Conference RGCON
It is a great pleasure and honor to announce that the Department of Hematology, RGCIRC, New Delhi, will be hosting the 19th Annual conference – RGCON 2020. This event shall be held at the JW Marriot Hotel, Aerocity, New Delhi, India from 7-9 February, 2020.
Clinical and laboratory Hematology has been changing leaps and bounds in last few years. The emergence novel agents and immunotherapy has changed the outcome of hematological malignancies significantly. MRD is now an acceptable tool in management of various hematological malignancies and has helped to monitor disease and shape the protocols accordingly.
The scientific program includes workshop, seminars, panel discussions & has been designed to include diagnostic as well as therapeutic haematology.
We have invited renowned national and international faculty in the field of Haematology, Haemato-oncology & Stem cell transplant to share their views & deliver lectures on the current state of the art practices. This conference will also cover latest updates from ASH and ASCO and various other events.
We have kept Quiz competition for the PGs & have kept exciting prizes for the winner. We request you to encourage your, residents, and fellow with interest in hematology, to participate in this meeting.
The conference will provide excellent opportunity to interact with stalwarts in hemato-oncology, build consensus & forge new avenues of collaboration..
We look forward to welcoming you to this conference.
Dr. Dinesh Bhurani
Organising Secretary – RGCON 2020
- Patrons Mr. Rakesh Chopra, Mr. D. S. Negi, Dr. A.K. Chaturvedi, Dr. D.C. Doval, Dr. A.K. Dewan, Dr. Anurag Mehta, Dr. Gauri Kapoor
- Organizing Chairman Dr. Sudhir Rawal
- Organizing Secretary Dr. Dinesh Bhurani
- Co-Organizing SecretaryDr. Rayaz Ahmed, Dr. Narendra Agarwal, Dr. Narendra Tejwani
- Organizing CommitteeDr. Vineet Talwar, Dr. Ullas Batra, Dr. Sumeet Goyal, Dr. P.S. Chaudhary, Dr. S.A. Rao, Dr. Shivendra Singh, Dr. Rajiv Chawla, Dr. Munish Gairola, Dr. Mudit Agarwal, Dr. Rajiv Kumar
- Scientific Committee Dr. Manoj Gupta, Dr. Vivek Mahawar, Dr. Vishvdeep Khushoo, Dr. Farhan Naim, Dr. Pankaj Goyal
- Editorial Dr. Rupinder Sekhon, Dr. Swarupa Mitra, Dr. Lalit Sehgal, Dr. Venkata Pradeep, Dr. Praveen Jain
- Reception Committee Dr. Gurudutt Gupta, Dr. Amardeep Pathak, Dr. Shalini Mishra, Dr. Nitin Agarwal, Dr. Prasanta K. Dash
- Website Dr. Sunil Pasricha, Dr. Anila, Dr. Sajjan Rajpurohit, Dr. Mansi Sharma
- Event Management Committee Dr. Nitin Garg, Dr. Amardeep Pathak, Dr. Manish Sharma, Dr. Chaturbhuj Agarwal, Dr. Varun Goyal
- Dr Hagop Kantarjian
- Dr. Giuseppe Saglio, M.D.
- Dr. Brent L. Wood, M.D.
- Dr. Uday Popat
- Dr. Ranjana H. Advani, M.D.
- Dr. Shaji K Kumar, M.D.
- Dr. Francisco M. Marty, M.D.
- Dr. Nitin Jain, M.D.
- Last date for abstract submission is 31st Dec 2019
- All abstracts must be submitted by email to email@example.com.
- It is mandatory for a presenter to register for the conference and to be physically present during the designated paper presentation period
- Subject line should contain registration number_first three words of title.
- The abstracts must contain original content which is not published prior to the RGCON2020.
- As the official language for the conference is English, the abstracts must be submitted & presented in English only.
- The abstract should not be more than 500 words. In addition, one table and one figure can be incorporated in the abstract.
- The abstract should contain the following sub headings;
- Preferred mode: Oral/ Poster
- Category (Hematopathology or Hemato-oncology)
- Introduction/ Aims & Objectives
- Patients/Materials & Methods
- Discussion & Conclusion
- Table/ figure
- A person can submit more than one abstracts
- Abstracts once submitted shall not be allowed for editing.
- Suitability for acceptance of the abstract for the conference will be judged by a high-level scientific committee. The judgment of committee regarding acceptance / rejection is final and non-challengeable.
- Notification regarding acceptance of the submission along with the guidelines for presentation will be sent to the author to the email provided while submitting the abstract.
- It is must to come up with a poster of 3’x4’ size for all the accepted abstracts
- Selected abstracts will be offered an Oral presentation too.
- There are attractive prizes for posters and oral presentations in each category.
- If the presenter wishes to withdraw the abstract, he/she can request in writing to the scientific committee through email only to firstname.lastname@example.org