Radiology and Interventional Oncology Services
Radiology Department is a well equipped department with state-of-the-art technology which compares with the best in the world. A fully functional PACS with secure private cloud storage in a complete digital environment for all our diagnostic imaging services makes it a unique facility. Our turnaround time for all reports is less than 24 hours. Our principal strengths are our expertise in dealing with oncology patients and optimized imaging protocols conforming to international practice. Our practice of crisp clinically oriented reports helps our clinicians in the right decision making. We have truly integrated radiology into the practice of oncology at our institute. Our contribution in patient management through active participation in multi specialty clinics and tumor board meetings sets us apart.
- Comprehensive review of all imaging studies. For our patients we scan their outside imaging studies and integrate with in house studies on PACS under one unique identity (CR number)
- X rays (Digital Radiography) and special procedures which are stored on PACS and cloud.
- MRI (3Tesla) with optimized protocols for the best results in oncology
- State of the art Catheterization lab for vascular embolization,TACE, TARE and biliary drainage procedures
- 64 Slice Twin Beam Dual Energy CT Scan, capable of multiphase dynamic scanning and CT Angiography
- Hepatic imaging with segmentation and volume estimation for surgical planning of FLR.
- CT or Ultrasound Guided biopsy / FNAC / pleural and ascites aspirations/catheter drainage and other Interventional procedures
- PET CT scans and PET guided biopsies
- Target delineation and fiducial placement to optimize IGRT and IMRT outcomes
- Radiofrequency and Microwave ablation in liver, lung, kidney, bone soft tissue etc
- Palliative procedures for pain management including celiac plexus and hypogastric blocks
- Colour Doppler, Transrectal Ultrasound (TRUS) and prostate biopsy
- Full field digital mammography, Digital breast tomosynthesis, CAD,
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy, Vacuum Assisted Breast Biopsy, /FNAC / wire localization of non palpable lesions in the breast for surgical guidance
- Treatment response evaluation assessment (RECIST 1.1),
- Bone densitometry (Dexa scan)
We promote an organ and system based sub specialty approach in line with International practice. Our team of competent technicians has been imparted professional and soft skills training to meet the specific needs of our patients. Radiology Team consists of 9 consultants, fellows, senior residents and DNB residents.
+91-11-47022023 to book an appointment
+91-11-47022025 to know more about us
+91-11-47022273 for enrolling in academic courses
To avoid inconvenience book an appointment for CT scan, mammography, MRI, ultrasound or X-ray.
OPD patients to collect reports from the central report dispatch counter in the lobby area.
For information on radiology procedures log onto www.radiologyinfo.org
Image Guided Interventions
We are the leaders in image gui...
A new state of the art, 64 channels 3T MRI, VIDA 64 from Siemens has been installed at RGCIRC and is fully...
Radio Frequency Ablation (RFA) and Microwave Ablation (MWA)
Experts at RGCIRC have pioneered the tech...
Breast Cancer Screening & Test Services
We at RGCI & RC are amongst few ...
We at RGCI&RC are the first in India to establish a dedicated Intervention...
Tace & Vascular Embolization
Trans Arterial Chemo Embolization (TACE)
Transarterial Chemo Embolization Therap...
Dr. Arvind K Chaturvedi Radiology And Imaging
Dr. Sunil Kumar Puri Radiology And Imaging
MD, DNB (Radiology)
Dr. Rajiv Kapur Radiology And Imaging
Dr. Abhay Kumar Kapoor Radiology And Imaging
MBBS, DNB (Radio-diagnosis), MNAMS, FVIR
Dr. Abhishek Bansal Radiology And Imaging
MBBS, MD (RADIODIAGNOSIS), FVIR
DR. MAHENDRA KM Radiology And Imaging