Histo & Cyto Pathology Slide Review
- Deposit of slides/ blocks: Courier your slides/ blocks along with the relevant histopathology, biochemistry, molecular and radiology reports and summary of patients history. In case of bone & brain tumors radiology reports and images(CD/pendrive) are mandatory. Kindly send the material to the given address:
Mr. Pranay Kapoor,
Dept. of Histopathology,
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Institute and Research Centre,
Sector 5, Rohini, New Delhi 110085.
Telephone no: 011-47022403/011-47022406
- You can mail your scanned reports to the mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment to be done on our website rgcirc.org, click pay your bill, select “SLIDE REVIEW” option.
- Charges for Block / Slide review without IHC Rs. 3000/-
- Charges for Block review with IHC Rs. 10,000/-
- Courier charges Rs. 500/-
- Once the payment is done send the receipt of the payment to mail Id email@example.com.
- Our executive will get back to you and inform you about the turnaround time(usually 4-5 working days).
- Once the report is finalized, it will be sent to your mail ID.
- You can also collect hard copy of your report from our Dispatch Counter.
- The slides and blocks are stored for retrieval up to 10 years. In case you require the submitted slides/blocks, you can request Mr. Pranay in advance, so that the material can be packed for issue to authorized representative/self on production of authorization letter and government issued identity card. In case you are unable to collect the material from the laboratory reception, the same will be dispatched by courier on payment of Rupees 500/-(Please note that delivery of material may be delayed due to COVID-19 induced restrictions).