PET CT Review
To get the expert advice of our Nuclear Medicine physicians on the PET scan done elsewhere, you can visit to our department with your physician request. For online review request, you can follow following steps:
- Deposit of CDs : Courier your CDs along with the PET-CT Reports, doctor prescription for review, and brief patients history/ discharge summary to the given address:
Nuclear Medicine department,
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre
Sector 5, Rohini,
Ph No. 011-47022017
- You should mail your patients details and reports to following mail ID as well firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment for CD review to be done on our website rgcirc.org, click pay your bill, select PET-CT review option, amount to be filled is Rs. 3000/-. Once the payment is done, send the receipt of the payment to mail Id email@example.com. Our executive will get back to you.
- Once the review of PET-CT is done, you will get a message in your registered mobile number. Our executive will mail you the report.
- You can collect your CDs and reports from the dispatch counter. We can courier you the material with an additional charge of Rs 500.
- For any query kindly contact the PET-CT reception phone number: 011-47022017
You may contact to our tele-consultant team to get the opinion of our experience Nuclear physicians. They will guide you for the best possible outcome.
D.R.M; D.N.B (Nuclear Medicine)
Dr. Partha S Choudhury Nuclear Medicine
MBBS, DRM, RSO-II, FEBNM, FANMB
Dr. Manoj Gupta Nuclear Medicine