Guest House (Ashray)
Residential Facilities for Families of outside Delhi patients are also available in RGCIRC at a nominal price. An economically priced guest house building (Ashray) around 500 meters away from the main hospital building is available to cater to the lodging & boarding requirement of patients/relatives of the patients seeking treatment in RGCIRC from outside Delhi.
ALLOTMENT OF ROOMS
- For booking room in Ashray, please contact Mr Purushottam in Administrative block, (Extension number 2151) in between, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (on working days)
- From 5:30 pm to 9:00 am and on all holidays from the reception counter of the Institute.
- Only two persons can stay in a room (patient + attendant), if the patient is admitted in the hospital, then two attendants can stay in a room
- The rooms are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
FACILITIES AT ASHRAY
- Round the clock security arrangement with proper housekeeping services
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea, Coffee and Snacks are available in Cafeteria at Ground Floor of Ashray, on payment. Food (Liquid diet, soft diet, tube feeding, diabetic diet) is available for patients also
- Lift facility
- Each room has cooler, laundry facility (on payment).
“THERE IS SEPARATE STAY IN FACILITY FOR PEDIATRIC PATIENTS”