Refund and Cancellation Policy
Online Payment on RGCIRC Websites or Mobile Applications
- The Website and mobile Apps provide you the ability to pay online through a third-party payment gateway for some of the Services available on the Website or App.
- if any transaction does not fructify or may not be completed or
- for any failure on part of the bank or the credit card or the third-party site or agency to perform any of its obligations or
- in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly arising out of the decline or acceptance of authorization for any transaction, for any reason whatsoever.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and refund policy is only applicable to all online payments made through mobile app and / or website for booking Teleconsulting.
- In case cancellation is requested by end user before consultation or Cancellation is initiated by hospital due to unavailability of Doctor, 100% of consultation Fees will be refunded to end user.
- If excess payment is made or partial services are availed, remaining balance payment will be refunded on request.
- For IPD patients, on bill finalization, if refund amount is upto INR 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand), it can be refund in cash or in bank account.
- If refund amount is more than INR 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand), it will be refunded in bank account only.
- Refund will be made to the same person from whom payment is done or patient account or her/his next of kin as per case.
- Any conversion charges due to currency conversion or bank charges of payment in foreign account will be borne by patient.
Process for refund
- Person need to make of request for refund to tele coordinator (email@example.com , +910319089903 / +919319982107) or billing department. Payment will be refunded in Bank Account for teleconsultation/
- Tele coordinator / Billing department need the following information to initiate the refund process
- Patient Name
- CR Number
- Name of the Consultant
- Date of Telemedicine Consultation and Telemedicine Receipt
- Beneficiary Name and Address with id proof.
- Beneficiary Bank Details
- Bank Name
- Bank Address
- Account Holder Name
- Account Number
- IFSC code / Swift Code / IBAN code
For international payment, need additional information
- Citizenship Number
- Phone Number
Amount will be refunded within 7 to 10 working days.