=> research
 => scientific-publications
 => research-published-2018
Research Published in 2018
- Anita Kulkarni, Anudita Gupta, Shagun B. Shah, Ajay K. Bhargava. A Comparative Study of Ropivacaine and Bupivacaine with Fentanyl for Postoperative Patient-Controlled Epidural Analgesia after Major Abdominal Oncosurgery. J Curr Oncol. 2018;1(2):66-72.
- AkhileshPahade, Rajiv Chawla, Shagun B Shah, A K Bhargava. Implementation of Indian Society of Anesthesiologists’ cardiopulmonary resuscitation guidelines: A bumpy road ahead? Indian J Anaesth. 2018;62:919-21.
- Shagun Bhatia Shah, Ajay Kumar Bhargava, Rajiv Chawla, AmardeepPathak. Robotic hysterectomy in Trendelenburg positionin a severely anaemic J Ka alloimmunised patientwith impending high output cardiac failure:An anaesthetic challenge. Indian Journal of Anaesthesia. 2018;62:385-8.
- Shagun B. Shah, M Bhardwaj,A K Bhargava, A. Kansal. Meeting the challenges in HIV patients undergoing robotic oncosurgery. Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology. 34(3) 402-3.
- Shagun B. Shah, AkhileshPahade, Rajiv Chawla,NiteshGoel. Ultrasound for predicting the suitable nostril for nasotracheal intubation: Look before you leap!. Saudi Journal of Anesthesia 2018;13(2)1-2.
- Shagun Bhatia Shah, Ajay Kumar Bhargava, Uma Hariharan,GayatriVishvakarma, Chamound Rai Jain, AnamicaKansal. Cardiac output monitoring: A comparative prospective observational study of the conventional cardiac output monitor Vigileo™ and the new smartphone‑based application Capstesia™. Indian Journal of Anaesthesia. 2018;62(8)584-91.
- Shagun B. Shah, U. Hariharan B, A.K. Bhargava. Recent trends in anaesthesia and analgesia for breast cancer surgery. Trends in Anaesthesia and Critical Care 20. 2018;11-20.
- Mukul Aggarwal, Narendra Agrawal, Neha Yadav, Priyanka Verma,Rayaz Ahmed,Pallavi Mehta,Jyotsna Kapoor & Dinesh Bhurani. Autologous stem cell transplantation in first remission is associated with better progression-free survival in multiple myeloma. Annals of Hematology. 2018. Doi.org/10.1007/s00277-018-3370-1.
- Narendra Agrawal, Priyanka Verma,Neha Yadav, Rayaz Ahmed, Pallavi Mehta, Priyanka Soni, Shinto Francis & Dinesh Bhurani. Outcome of Philadelphia Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia With or Without Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation in a Retrospective Study. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus. 2018. Doi.org/10.1007/s12288-018-1005-2.
- Anurag Mehta, Malini Goswami, Rupal Sinha, Atika Dogra. Histopathological Significance and Prognostic Impact of Tumor Budding in Colorectal Cancer. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention. 2018;19 2447-53.
- Anurag Mehta, Smreti Vasudevan, Sanjeev Kumar Sharma, Dushyant Kumar, Manoj Panigrahi, Moushumi Suryavanshi and Garima Gupta. Germline BRCA1 and BRCA2 deleterious mutations and variants of unknown clinical significance associated with breast/ovarian cancer: a report from North India. Cancer Management and Research 2018:10 6505–6516.
- Kuldeep Giri, Anurag Mehta and Kiran Ambatipudi. In search of the altering salivary proteome in metastic breast and ovarian cancer. FASEBBioAdvances. 2018 Doi:10.1096/fba2.1031.
- Anurag Mehta. BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutations in Ovarian Cancer. Journal of Current Oncology. 2018; 1(1)
- Anurag Mehta, Garima Gupta. Lynch Syndrome—It’s Time We Start Detecting It. Journal of Current Oncology. 2018; 1(2)55-60.
- Kandarpa Kumar Saikia,Manoj Kumar Panigrahi, Anurag Mehta &Dushyant Kumar. Clinico-pathological Features of PIK3CA Mutation in HER2-Positive Breast Cancer of Indian Population. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13193-018-0749-3. [Original Article, Impact Factor – Nil, Indexed]
- MoushumiSuryavanshi, Anurag Mehta, JitenJaipuria& D. Kumar. Clinical utility of RT-PCR in assessing HER 2 gene expression versus traditional IHC and FISH in breast cancer patients. Breast Cancer. 2018. DOI: 10.1007/s12282-018-0840-1.
- MoushumiSuryavanshi, Anurag Mehta, Manoj Kumar Panigrahi, JitenJaipuria, Mumtaz Saifi, Kavita Jain, Dushyant Kumar, Haristuti Verma, Sanjeev Kumar Sharma, Ullas Batra, Kumardeep Dutta, Vineet Talwar,Dinesh Chandra Doval. The detection of primary and secondary EGFR mutations using droplet digital PCR in patients with nonsmall cell lung cancer. Lung India. 2018, IP: 192.168.10.108.
- Neha Singh, Anila Sharma, Sunil Pasricha, Narendra Agarwal, Dinesh Bhurani, Gurudutt Gupta, Anurag Mehta. Florid Plasmacytosis in Angioimmunoblastic T Cell lymphoma: A diagnostic Conundrum. Indian J. Hematol Blood Transfus. 2018; 34(1):188-190
- Neha Singh, Sunil Pasricha, Narendra Agarwal, Jatin S Gandhi, Ajit Panaych, Anurag Mehta, Rayaz Ahmed and Dinesh Bhurani. Diagnostic Dilemmas in Aggressive Large B Cell neoplasms with enigmatic immunohistochemical profile: How far should we investigate. Indian J. Hematol Blood Transfus. 2018; doi 10.1007/s12288-017-0839-3
- Neha Singh, Dushyant Kumar, Narendra Agrawal and Ajit Panaych. Diagnostic dilemma in ambiguous lineage acute leukemia: a case report. Indian J. Hematol Blood Transfus. 2018; 34(1):178-180. [Case Report , Impact Factor – 0.403, Indexed]
- Neha Singh, Narendra Agarwal, Poojan Agarwal and Anurag Mehta. Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm: Still an Enigma. Indian J. Hematol Blood Transfus. 2018
- Jatin S Gandhi, Meenakshi Kamboj, Gurudutt Gupta and Neha Seth. Primary uterine angiosarcoma with “rhabdoid morphology”: A case report. Malaysian J Pathol 2018; 40(2) : 203 – 207.
- Parul Tanwar, Jatin S Gandhi, Anila Sharma, Manoj Gupta, and Partha S Choudhary. Unusual Metastasis of Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma to the Breast: A Cytological and Histopathological Correlation. J Cytol. 2018; 35(2): 117–120. [Case Report, Impact Factor – 0.476, Indexed
- Poojan Agarwal, Sunil Pasricha, Gurudutt Gupta, Anila Sharma, Anurag Mehta. Urothelial carcinoma of urinary bladder with exclusive heterologous component of epithelioidrhabdomyosarcoma at metastatic site. Indian Journal of Pathology & Microbiology. 2018;61(2) 258-60.
- Radhika Sekhri, Meenakshi Kamboj, Gurudutt Gupta, Sunil Pasricha. Primary squamous cell carcinoma of the ampulla. Indian Journal of Pathology & Microbiology, 2018, Volume : 61, Issue : 2, Page : 300-302.
- Sunil Pasricha, Neha Singh, Ajit Panaych, Anurag Mehta. Bizarre multilobated myeloma cells mimicking megakaryocytes. Hematol Oncol Stem Cell Ther (2018) 11, 248– 250.
- A Rare case of Pinealoblastoama in adult with complete response to treatment. South Asian Journal of cancer. 2018;7(4):262
- Chaturbhuj R Agrawal, Pankaj Goyal, Dinesh Chandra Doval, Kumardeep Dutta, Kshitij Domadia, and Silky Kothiwal. Eyelashes Trichomegaly: An Unusual Side Effect of Gefitinib Therapy.Int J Trichology. 2018;10(1): 44–46.
- Chaturbhuj R Agrawal, Kumardeep Dutta, Dinesh Chandra Doval, Sunil Pasricha, Manoj Gupta. Breast Cancer Recurrence Presenting as Solitary Intraparotid Nodal Metastasis Detected by 18F Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron EmissionTomography: A Very Unusual Occurrence. Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2018; IP: 126.96.36.199.
- Chaturbhuj R Agrawal, Babu Koyyala VP, Talwar V, Tayal J, Poonia DR. Malignant Sertoli cell tumor of the testis masquerading as seminoma with bone metastasis. Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2018;61(4)596-99.
- Chaturbhuj R Agrawal, Talwar V, Tayal J, Babu Koyyala VP, Goyal P. Primary pulmonary melanoma: An unexpected diagnosis. Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2018. 61(4):636-638.
- Dinesh Chandra Doval, Juhi Tayal, Kumardeep Dutta Choudhary, Pankaj Goyal, Gurudutt Gupta, Sunil Pasricha. Treatment conundrums in osteosarcoma of the breast: Two clinical cases from a tertiary care cancer center in India. Turk J Surg 2018. DOI: 10.5152/turkjsurg.2018.4075.
- Charusheila Ramkumar, Ljubomir Buturovic, SukritiMalpani, Arun Kumar Attuluri, Chetana Basavaraj, Chandra Prakash, LekshmiMadhav, Dinesh Chandra Doval, Anurag Mehta and Manjiri M Bakre. Development of a Novel Proteomic Risk-Classifier for Prognostication of Patients With Early-Stage Hormone Receptor–Positive Breast Cancer. Biomarker Insights. 2018; 13 1-9.
- Kumar Prabhash, Purvish M. Parikh, Senthil J. Rajappa, Vanita Noronha, Amit Joshi, Shyam Aggarwal, Shailesh Bondarde, Shekar Patil, Chirag Desai, Palanki Satya Dattatreya, Rajesh Naik, SohitAnand, Raju Titus Chacko, Ghanshyam Biswas, Tarini P. Sahoo, Deepak Dabkara, Vijay Patil, M. V. Chandrakant, Pratap K. Das, Ashok K. Vaid, Dinesh C. Doval. Patterns of epidermal growth factor receptor testing across 111 tertiary care centers in India: Result of a questionnaire based survey. The South Asian Journal of Cancer. 2018;7:203-6.
- Senthil Rajappa, Ashish Joshi, Dinesh C. Doval, Ullas Batra, Rejiv Rajendranath, Avinash Deo, Ghanshyam Biswas, Peush Bajpai, T.V.S. Tilak, Sriram Kane, Kishore Kumar, Manish Kumar, Avinash D. Talele, Prakash Devde, Ashutosh Gupta, Nisarg Joshi, JaykumarSejpal, Deepak Bunger and Mujtaba Khan. Novel Formulations of Docetaxel, Paclitaxel and Doxorubicin in the Management of Metastatic Breast Cancer. 31, 2017; Accepted May 24, 2018DOI: 10.3892/ol.2018.9057.
- Upadhyay AK, Goyal P, Dash P K, Jain P, Agarwal C and Babu Koyyala VP. A prospective study of efficacy and safety of conventional chemotherapy vs Targeted therapy plus chemotherapy in recurrent and metastatic colorectal malignancies. International Journal of Current Research. 2018; 10(2) 65707-14.
- Application of next generation sequencing to detect targetable mutations: A case report of good response to Everolimus in salivary duct carcinoma. International Journal of Medical and Health Research. 4(4).153-155
- Babu VP, Talwar V, Raina S, Goel V, Dash PK, Bajaj R, Sharma M, Medisetty P, Ram D, Agrawal C, Desiraju K and DC Doval. Gemcitabine with Carboplatin for advanced intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: A study from North India Cancer cente. Indian J Cancer. 2018. Doi 10.4103/ijc.ITC_622_17
- Babu Koyyala VP, Batra U, Jain P, Sharma M, Goyal P, Medisetty P, Jajodia A, Maheshwari UD. Frequency of T790M mutations after progression on epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor in metastatic non-small cell lung cancer in Indian patients: real-time data from tertiary cancer hospital. Lung India. 2018;35:390-4
- Babu Koyyala VP. What it means cancer to a layman in India: Opinion. Advances in Complementary & Alternative Medicine. 2018;1(3)1-2.
- Manoj Gupta, Partha Sarathi Choudhury, Sudhir Rawal, Harish Chandra Goel, S. Avinash Rao. Evaluation of RECIST, PERCIST, EORTC, and MDA Criteria for Assessing Treatment Response with Ga68-PSMA PET-CT in Metastatic Prostate Cancer Patient with Biochemical Progression: a Comparative Study. Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. 2018. Doi.org/10.1007/s13139-018-0548-3.
- Manoj Gupta, Partha Sarathi Choudhury, SudhirRawal, Gurudutt Gupta. Incremental value of 68‑gallium prostate specific membrane antigen positron emission tomography/computed tomography in patients with abnormal prostate specific antigen and benign transrectal ultrasound biopsy.2018. DOI: 10.4103/UA.UA_55_17.
- Manoj Gupta, Partha Sarathi Choudhury, Sudhir Rawal, Harish Chandra Goel, VineetTalwar, Amitabh Singh, Saroj Kumar Sahoo. Initial risk stratification and staging in prostate cancer with prostatic specific membrane antigen positron emission tomography/computed tomography: A first stop shop. 2018;17:261-9.
- Manoj Gupta, ParthaSarathi Choudhury, Shivendra Singh, DibyamohanHazarika. Liver Functional Volumetry by Tc 99m Mebrofen in Hepatobiliary Scintigraphy before Major Liver Resection: A Game Changer. Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2018.33:277-83
- Bablesh Mahawar, Vivek Mahawar, Ankush Jajodia, Pavani Medisetty, Venkata Pradeep Babu Koyyala. Is Chest X Ray an Adequate Modality for Confirming Position of Central Venous Catheter in Patients with Malignant Pleural Effusions? International Journal of Scientific Research. 2018;7(9)68.
- Bablesh Mahawar, Malvinder Sahi, Vivek Mahawar. Dilemma of Care Givers of Critically Ill Patients in a Cancer ICU – A Case Report. International Journal of Science and Research. 2018. 7(11)107-8.
- Bablesh Mahawar, Vivek Mahawar, Ankush Jajodia, Venkata Pradeep Babu Koyyala, Pavani Medisetty. Fluoroscopic Splanchnic Neurolysis – Effective & Economical Than Endoscopic USG Celiac Neurolysis- Experience in A Series of Cases. International Journal of Science and Research Methdology. 2018(2)71-75.
- Bablesh Mahawar. Successful management of chemotherapy induced polyneuropathy. Sri Lankan Journal of Anaesthesiology: 26(1):45-46(2018).
- Bablesh Mahawar, Vivek Mahawar, Ankush Jajodia, Venkata Pradeep Babu Koyyala. Excellent response of solifenacin in chemotherapy induced hemorrhagic cystitis in a child with non Hodgkin’s lymphoma. South Asian Journal of Cancer. 2018;7(3) 213.
- Chintan Vyas, Sandeep Jain, Gauri Kapoor, Anurag Mehta and Parul Takkar Chugh. Experience with generic pegylated L-asparaginase in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia and monitoring of serum asparaginase activity. Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. 2018. doi.org/10.1080/08880018.2018.1538277.
- Gauri Kapoor & Neha Singh. Role of apoptotic markers in paediatric acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. Indian J Med Res. 2018. Doi: 10.4103/ijmr.IJMR_906_17.
- Sandeep Jain,Gauri Kapoor,Sahitya Koneru,Gayatri Vishwakarma. A randomized, open-label non-inferiority study to compare palonosetron and ondansetron for prevention of acute chemotherapy-induced vomiting in children with cancer receiving moderate or high emetogenic chemotherapy. Supportive Care in Cancer. 2018. doi.org/10.1007/s00520-018-4158-5.
- Payal Malhotra, Gauri Kapoor, Sandeep Jain And Bhawna Garg. Incidence and Risk Factors for Hypertension During Childhood AcuteLymphoblastic Leukemia Therapy. Indian Pediatrics, Volume. 2018;55 877-79.
- Payal Malhotra, Sandeep Jain, and Gauri Kapoor. Symptomatic Cerebral Sinovenous Thrombosis Associated With L-Asparaginase In Children With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: A Single Institution Experience Over 17 Years. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2018.
- Abhinav Dewan a, Kundan Singh Chufal, Ajay Kumar Dewan, Anjali Pahuja, Krati Mehrotra,Rajpal Singh, Rahul Lal Chaudhary, T. Suresh, Maninder Mishrad, Abirama V. Sundari,Sravya Bommera, Raman Narang, Preeti Pathak, Swarupa Mitra, SK Sharma, MunishGairola. Simultaneous integrated boost by Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (SIB-IMRT) in patients undergoing breast conserving surgery – A clinical and dosimetric perspective. Journal of the Egyptian National Cancer Institute 30. 2018. 165–171.
- Anjali K Pahuja and Mahmmood Suhail Mundodan. Whole abdominopelvic radiotherapy in desmoplastic small round cell tumour of abdomen: a challenge for radiation oncologists. BMJ Case Reports. Doi:1136/bcr-2018-224838.
- Himanshu Srivastava, AbhinavDewan, Surender Kumar Sharma, PreetyNegi, Ajay Kumar Dewan, Sunil Pasricha, and KratiMehrotra. Adjuvant Radiation Therapy and Temozolomide in Gliosarcoma: Is It Enough? Case Series of Seven Patients. Asian J Neurosurg. 2018. 13(2): 297–301.
- Sarthak Tandon, Munish Gairola, Manoj Pal, Archana Aggarwal, Kanika Sharma, Ahmad Masroor Karimi, Avik Mandal, Rajiv Goyal, UllasBatra, Inderjit Kaur. The use of adaptive intensity modulated radiotherapy in the treatment of small‑cell carcinoma lung refractory to chemotherapy in a patient with preexisting interstitial lung disease. 2018;35(1)54-57.
- Sarthak Tandon, Munish Gairola, Parveen Ahlawat, Kanika Sharma, Soumitra Barik, Nishtha Sachdeva, Sunil Pasricha, Apeksha Shenoy. Sinonasalteratocarcinosarcoma treated with surgery followed by volumetric modulated radiotherapy: a case report with review of literature. Radiat Oncol J. 2018. Doi.10.3857/roj.2018.00304
- Sarthak Tandon, Munish Gairola, Parveen Ahlawat, Ahmad Masroor Karimi, Sandeep Tiwari, Vinayakumar Muttagi, Nishtha Sachdeva, Muhammed Ismail Sharief, Kiran Dobriyal. Failure patterns of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma treated with radical radiotherapy by intensity modulated radiotherapy technique using focal volume and dosimetric method. Head & Neck. 2018;1–6.
- Sarthak Tandon, Munish Gairola, Parveen Ahlawat, Sheh Rawat, Archana Aggarwal, Kanika Sharma, Sandeep Tiwari, Ahmad M. Karimi, Vinayakumar Muttagi, Nishtha Sachdeva, Manindra Bhushan. Randomized controlled study comparing simultaneous modulated accelerated radiotherapy versus simultaneous integrated boost intensity modulated radiotherapy in the treatment of locally advanced head and neck cancer. Journal of the Egyptian National Cancer Institute 30 (2018) 107–115.
- Swarupa Mitra, Manoj Kumar Sharma, Inderjeet Kaur, Ruparna Khurana, Kanika Batra Modi, Raman Narang, Avik Mandal, Soumya Dutta. Vulvar carcinoma: dilemma, debates, and decisions. Cancer Management and Research 2018:10 61–68.
- David K Simson, Swarupa Mitra, Parveen Ahlawat, Manoj Kumar Sharma, Sheh Rawat. Prospective study of neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy using intensity modulated radiotherapy and 5 fluorouracil for locally advanced rectal cancer- Toxicities and response assessment. Cancer Management and Research. 2018, DOI: 10 519-26
- Suresh Tamilarasu, Madeswaran Saminathan, S K Sharma, Anjali Pahuja, Abhinav Dewan. Comparative Evaluation of a 6MV Flattened Beam and a Flattening Filter Free Beam for Carcinoma of Cervix – IMRT Planning Study.Advantage of Flattening Filter Free Beam for Carcinoma of Cervix. Asia Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention. 2018;19(3)639-43.
- Mahawar V, Jajodia A, Babu Koyyala VB. Rare case of synovial chondromatosis presenting as jaw pain,International Journal of Current research. 2018; 10(3), 66433-35
- Amitabh Singh, Jiten Jaipuria, Amit Goel, Swati Shah, Raghubir Bhardwaj, SarojBaidya, Jalaj Jain, Chirag Jain, SudhirRawal. Comparing Outcomes of Robotic and Open Inguinal Lymph Node Dissection in Patients with Carcinoma Penis. The Journal of Urology · January 2018; DOI: 10.1016/j.juro.2017.12.061.
- Ram D, Rajappa SK, Babu Koyyala VP, Chatterjee S, Bhakuni YS, Shukla H, Singh A, Rawal S. Small cell carcinoma of urinary bladder: Analysis from a tertiary cancer care center of India. Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol. 2018;39:326-30.