Array (  =>  => academics  => 1-day-certified-training-program-on-safety-in-cytotoxic-admixture-unit  => )
09:00 am to 05:00 pm
1. What are cytotoxic drugs ? Identify the drugs which are mutagenic, Teratogenic and carcinogenic.
2. Protocol before mixing, Aseptic preparation of cytotoxic drugs and automation.
3. Safe administrative techniques of Cytotoxic drug mixing and selection of PPE.
4. Side effects caused by cytotoxing mixing to staff and management.
5. Bio medical waste & Safe disposal of Cytotoxic agents.
6. Management of Cytotoxic drug spill involving Powder and liquid.
7. The importance of hand hygiene
For further details please contact:
Dr Neelam Sachdeva
Head Microbiology Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre Rohini, Delhi