- RGCIRC Biorepository is the largest institution based biorepository in India.
- The biobank stores around 10,000 biosamples across various cancer indications.
- We provide unparalleled sample resources to researchers in India and overseas both from academia and industry.
- We have had more than 1500 donors participating in this programmed so far.
- To have a contemporary Biorepository facility in the capital city of Delhi with a membership of good standing with International Society for Biological and Environmental Repository (ISBER).
- To accelerate research with a view to help researchers find novel targets for cancer therapy/developing better diagnostic tools and new drug therapies.
Dr Juhi Tayal,
Consultant Research & Coordinator Bio-repository,
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre,
Sec-V, Rohini, New Delhi-110085
Email : email@example.com,
Ph: 91+ 9871130522
What are Bio-specimens?
Bio-specimens are materials take...
Q) Does RGCIRC Biorepository have ethics committee approval to collect...
Q) What types of Biosamples are available in the RGCIRC Biorepository?...
Tissue Release Board
A Board of directors accountable to the Head ...
Sample Request Form
Please download this by click on it