Patient Mobile App – RGCI Care
“RGCI Care” is a customized mobile application, developed on Android / iOS platform that empowers patients to take charge of their healthcare process while interacting with RGCI. With this app, patients can access their health records, request appointments for telemedicine, download prescription, and even pay their bills. RGCI Care keeps your health information protected and secure.
“RGCI Care” empowers patients by taking advantage of
- Access to patient portals.
- High-quality telemedicine services.
- Real time availability of patient health record.
- Reduced in-person visits and re-admissions.
- Enhanced health care outcomes.
- Increased patient engagement.
Prerequisites for “RGCI Care”
Smart phone with following features
- Android 4.1 or up / Latest iOS
- Front Camera
- Storage need 50 MB (21 MB for RGCI Care + 29 MB for “Jitsi Meet”)
- PDF Reader
- Telemedicine Appointment Booking
- My Appointments
- Previous visit Details
- Lab Reports
- Radiology Reports
- Upload Documents
- Discharge Summary
- My Bills
Process to Use RGCI CARE
- Download and install “RGCI Care” APP on you mobile phone / tablet from Google Play Store / Apple App Store.
- Download and install “Jitsi Meet” APP for video conferencing on your mobile phone / Tablet from Google Play Store / Apple App Store.
- Register if you are a new patient to RGCI.
- Login if you are an existing patient.
- Book for appointment for Telemedicine.
- Do the payment.
- Upload your documents / Health record.
- Do Telemedicine Consultation (Video Conferencing).
- View and Download your prescription.
- View and Download previous visit details.
- View and Download your historical lab reports.
- View and Download your historical radiology reports.
- View and Download your historical “Discharge Summary” report.
- Menu options to change password, Change patient login, Check hospital location…
To download “RGCI Care” click here
To download “RGCI Care” go to App Store
For more details you please download the manual Download Manual