RGCIRC At Niti Bagh, South Delhi
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, a venture with National Chest Institute, has set up an oncology centre at Niti Bagh in South Delhi, to bring its world class cancer care closer to the people of South Delhi and NCR.
- A well-equipped, modern day oncology centre offering medical and surgical treatment to oncology patients.
- 27 beds distributed over two floors as wards and single rooms.
- Backed by operation theatre, a laboratory, an imaging centre and a 24 hour pharmacy.
- Well-equipped emergency and intensive care facilities.
- Legacy of accurate diagnosis and expert cancer care.
- Speciality Clinics by experts from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, Rohini and Niti Bagh.
- Tumor Board, comprising of experts from different super-specialities, for difficult or rare cases.
- Multi-disciplinary consult to patients. Ensuring no angle or line of diagnosis and treatment is left unexplored.
- Head & Neck Cancers
- Breast Cancer
- Thoracic & Lung Cancers
- Pediatric Cancers
- Blood Cancers
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Bone & Soft Tissue Cancers & Gynae Cancers
- Genito-Urinary Cancers
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
Multi Dimensional Treatment Ensuring Excellent Results
True to its ethos of doing what’s best for the patient, RGCIRC will follow a multi-disciplinary approach to cancer care. Cancer often manifests itself in various organs and unrelated body parts. A multi-disciplinary approach ensures no angle or line of diagnosis and treatment is left unexplored.
At the Niti Bagh Centre, RGCIRC shall offer a multi-disciplinary consult to every new patient, and the specialists will jointly draw up a specific and individual treatment plan for each patient. The aim is to attack cancer in the most effective way, at the same time ensuring comfort to the patient.
The more difficult or rarer cases of cancer are examined by a _ specially constituted Tumor Board, comprising of experts from different super-specialities.
MBBS, MS (General Surgery)
Dr. Leena Dadhwal Surgical Oncology
MBBS, DA, DNB, MNAMS, FIAPM (Fellowship of Indian Academy of Pain Medicine), FIPM (Fellowship in Interventional Pain Medicine), CCEPC (Palliative Care, AIIMS)
Dr. Sunny Malik Pain & Palliative Care
DM (Medical Oncology, AIIMS), MD (Medicine), MBBS.
Dr. Kapil Goyal Medical Oncology